Tyler will always be remembered for his generous spirit and giving heart.
All those that had the opportunity to laugh with him will keep his spirit alive including his dog, Xena.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Our Friend

Let's never forget how wonderful, amazing, friend Tyler was to all of us, he could easily make you smile when you needed. A room will light up every time he walked in. He loved life and eveything about it. He had such an amazing spirit, such a strong testimony about the gospel. He loved everyone and everyone loved him. He will be missed. We love you Tyler. You will never be forgotten.

Jamesen Birkel share the following about Tyler "He's a very special and Unique person, And it was his time to move on. I don't doubt that his presense was needed else where. It's so nice to know the plan of salvation. It must be so comforting for his family at this time. For some reason I thought Tyler was still out on a mission. I forget that a lot of time has gone by since I last saw him at his farewell. He was a very spiritual person. I love that guy! "

This pictures were taken just a few weeks before his mission.





2 comments:

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

I often thought he was still on a mission too, partly because Brolin is still on his mission. I guess Tyler is still serving a mission just no longer on this earth.

lindsaymc said...

Tyler Really was an amazing guy. I agree with everything that has been said. He had the ability to make everyone feel special. he was so open about what he loved in life, where he found joy. He wanted everyone around him to be as passionate about life as he was.
There was something so unique about his spirituality--the natural way he came to it. One could tell just by being around him that he has a special relationship with Heavenly Father. I have felt so comforted in these last few days knowing that he is in a good place and that he is with his Heavenly Father. He is a great example. I hope one day I can be as dynamic as him. He will be missed.